Search the forum,

Discuss viessman pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mazp

Hi my veissman 100 pump is leaking from the bottom slot so bearing going. Its a willo, has anyone used an off the shelf wilo head as a replacement, or is it a special made for veissman.
Advice welcome, thanks in advice Ian.

Ask the plumbers merchant or probably best to ask a heating spares place as they sell these all day long. It is probably an off the shelf product, but to be sure to be sure...ask the heating spares place.

Ask the plumbers merchant or probably best to ask a heating spares place as they sell these all day long. It is probably an off the shelf product, but to be sure to be sure...ask the heating spares place.

I took the pump head along to B&Q as they have theirs on display. I matched it up to a Wilo Smart 25/6 and it fit great, really pleased.

For anyone else out there needing to use one, Its easier fitted with the electric box to the top, not the l.h side as in the original as the box is bigger. The wiring harness will push each side to allow front cover to close.
Cheers Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to viessman pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to find a replacement Collector circuit pump for a ground source heat pump. This is the pump on the brine circuit. The pump I have is no longer supported by the manufacture. It’s a Wilo TOP-S25/7.5 Any recommendations would be very welcome.
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs, radiators upstairs and an unvented hot water cylinder for hot water. We are thinking of moving to a heat pump at some point but aren't ready to do this. My...
Replies
Views
I am sizing the central heating pipes for a complete replacement. The property has an elongated floor plan so I have used a piping layout consisting of single flow and return headers running the length of the property and take-offs to and from radiators. Currently there is a combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock