Search the forum,

Discuss Valliant Glow Worm Heater Exchange - Pro Therm 80e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if the heater exchange (0020025264) from a Valliant Glow Worm will fit into a Pro Therm 80e?

Thanks
Rob

Sorry Rob, we can't answer that on a public forum. If you are gas safe registered, get your post count up, forward a pic of the front and back of your gas safe card to one of the mods. Once confirmed we can then get you in the private forum so stuff like this can be spoke about freely.
Someone may also be able to pm you an answer to your query while your waiting.

As above good advice. Rob, I’m sure you can understand why we won’t give diy gas appliance advice

Reply to Valliant Glow Worm Heater Exchange - Pro Therm 80e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock