Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Ecotec plus 824 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Hope someone could help me on this. i have a Vaillant Ecotec plus 824 boiler. i have leak ( see attached picture)
please some let me know what part it is and could it repairable?

1574700040397.png

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• leak.pdf
    72.9 KB · Views: 7
Put the case back on and call a gas safe engineer in not diy repairable

Put the case back on and call a Registered Gas Engineer in not diy repairable
|Thanks for the reply, it was diagnosed by a qualified gas engineer. but he says that i need a new heat exchange to fix this leak. I would like to know the part name to inform the Vaillant for a quote. if you could identify the part name would be great,. thanks

|Thanks for the reply, it was diagnosed by a qualified gas engineer. but he says that i need a new heat exchange to fix this leak. I would like to know the part name to inform the Vaillant for a quote. if you could identify the part name would be great,. thanks

If your going direct to vaillant just get a fixed price repair and tell them it’s leaking from the big top part (main)

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec plus 824 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An engineer with very good reviews came round and says it will cost 700+VAT for 'replacement expansion vessel, pressure relief valve and diverter valve on...
Replies
Views
J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but particularly middle of the night, and staying on until I manually turn the boiler off. Hive schedule is switched off but still comes on. Had an...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
Hi, just about to bite the bulklet on a new boiler and radiators, Vaillant EcoTec Plus 32kW. Is 10mm pipework to the radiators sufficient? Thanks
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat thermostats that are all hard wired back to the wiring centre; one for the central heating, one for a room with UFH, and one for the HW. I use the Heatmiser...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig cupboard & a megaflo (no tank in loft). However the exisiting boiler is Vaillant ecoTEC 4xx boiler - which is satated by vaillant as an "open vent" boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock