Search the forum,

Discuss Triton Eden Concentric Mixer doesn't turn to cold in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Hopefully someone can shine a light on this!

I have a Triton Eden Concentric Mixer Shower (shown below). For some reason the temperature control becomes increasingly stiff as you turn to the cold range, and I need to "flick" it around with a bit of force to get colder water. This has been a problem since installation.

The unit is supplied by an unvented cylinder system which has a pressure reducing valve from the mains connection.

What could be the problem here?

Any leads would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance!!

mixer-shower-eden-concentric-lead3_1.jpg

Reply to Triton Eden Concentric Mixer doesn't turn to cold in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
A
Had a new bathroom fitter, and the sink has these taps on Ideal Standard Tesi 1 lever Chrome effect Deck Mono Mixer Tap. The hot and cold water flow is reduced. But when the fitter took the taps off the water flow was increased, Could there be a problem with the new taps or is this because they...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Can an old mixer tap leak uncontrollably? The mixer tap in my kitchen is very old,maybe nearly 20 years. For the last year or so it has been leaking and getting worse. Get it replaced you say. Not as simple as that. The pipes into the house are very old lead pipes and years ago did leak where...
Replies
Views
R
Can an old mixer tap leak uncontrollably? The mixer tap in my kitchen is very old,maybe nearly 20 years. For the last year or so it has been leaking and getting worse. Get it replaced you say. Not as simple as that. The pipes into the house are very old lead pipes and years ago did leak where...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have CH with a system boiler with a header tank and 8mm micro bore pipes to the radiators, fairly standard setup I guess. House is 1990s. My issue is that two of my radiators are cold, while the rest are perfectly fine. Both the problem radiators are downstairs and close...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock