Search the forum,

Discuss Thermostatic valve replacement in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

E75F7057-C736-47DA-A4B1-0D428D6FC30B.jpeg
595964A6-CDC7-4F1B-B6C7-11B1C0C159D7.jpeg
Hiya I need to replace my thermostatic valve, can I just buy any replacement valve from local shop or does it have to be a specific one?

If you are changing the whole thing then any valve suitable for the pipework size you have. If you want to just change the head you will need the same as you have as the threads are different on other brands.

If you are changing the whole thing then any valve suitable for the pipework size you have. If you want to just change the head you will need the same as you have as the threads are different on other brands.
Thanks for your reply
I am just looking to change the head. Any suggestion as to how I can make sure I buy the correct one?

It's the thread on the valve and also the height of the pin on your valve. So sorry I don't know.
The Drayton RT212 fits quite a few. Worth a try and most places will have them.

Reply to Thermostatic valve replacement in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock