Search the forum,

Discuss Tehflow pumps are they as quiet as they claim? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Has anyone fitted a techflow pump, a customer wants to change his shower pump and wants a quieter one than his current one. Saw techflow ones and claim to be whisper quiet can anyone confirm this??? any info gratefully received

To be honest I've never heard of them,when it comes to shower pumps I fit Stuart Turner nothing but the best IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
can't vouch for techflow but i fitted a stuart turner showermate 2.6 bar one which was whisper quiet.

I recently fitted a Stuart Turner 2.6 bar Showermate at home - it's very quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tehflow pumps are they as quiet as they claim? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are on 15mm pipework, the rest are on 10mm. its powered by a Grundfos ups3 pump. the boiler is an 18kw heat only boiler. There are two radiators mainly...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, I've just changed a stuart turner pump for a newer version (like for like). Cold water pressure is as should but hot water is trickling through maybe 35% of cold water pressure. I've turned pump off ran cold water for 5 min then hot water for 5 Min with shower head off to no joy any ideas...
Replies
Views
D
We have a Stuart Turner Monsoon 2 bar shower pump which has lately been either refusing to start, or not switching off when we turn off the shower. Tapping the side of the outlet pipe seems to unstick it more often than not, but it's a real nuisance. We have an oil-fired Aga, and the water does...
Replies
Views
Joandfran
J
I have a positive shower pump that works well with current gravity system and shower mixer. I want to replace shower and found a mixer valve I like on Victoria Plumbing- But the info on most of their shower valves states ‘Please note a positive pump will not work’ under any circumstances? and if...
Replies
Views
Jeff50
J
Hi All I have a Grundfos Amazon SSP 3 bar positive head pump fitted, pumping domestic hot water. Its always been on the noisy side, been in for about 10 years. I had been thinking about changing it for a Stuart Turner Monsoon 3.0 Single which is more expensive. Is it a better quality pump, will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock