Search the forum,

Discuss Tado / Viessmann advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Further to my last post I have had a Vitodens 200W fitted. I have a couple of questions if anyone can help.
1. I have a V1 Tado (the one with the connector kit, which only has five connections inside). Can the 200w link to this to get weather details or do I need a newer Tado kit?
2. If i use the supplied weather compensator with the W200, will this affect my Tado
3. Do I really need to upgrade my Tado, if it aint broke......

Thanks

I love the 200’s julian but will be honest I wont use any smart controls on them , IMO they work superbly with WC , low curve and just leave it on,no on/offs .
My local V / rep/manager put smart controls and WC on his 100 , it wouldnt work , he couldn’t get rads hot etc etc so he ditched the smart controls and left the WC.
However that was the 100 , the 200’s are a different boiler .
You maybe best talking to V about this , the tec are great there , ask for Hugh if hes free.

I fit Viessmanns on a regular basis and use Tado. I've found it best using one or the other and not both together.( i get asked to add smart controls to weather comped systems but avoid this at all cost)
So use weather comp or use Tado and disable weather comp.
Once weather comp is set up correctly it should work perfectley

Reply to Tado / Viessmann advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock