Search the forum,

Discuss Switched live on Viessmann vitodens 100 boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I have installed Viessmann vitodense 100 combi boiler and about to connect to my wiring center, I could not find to which connector/port on the boiler should I wire switch live. Has anyone experience with this?

any chance you could take a pic of the boiler wiring ?

any chance you could take a pic of the boiler wiring ?
Unfortunately not now, I don’t have access to the site now, the issue is I cannot find where to connect Lr and Ls on the boiler, even the representative is not sure for 100% !
I found from manual it can be connected to room stat connector (where Viessmann considers to connect Vitotrol), my wiring center (heatmiser UH4) gives Ls, Lr output for switching on/off the boiler, shall I connect both?

So L From the Viessmann goes to Ls on the heatmiser
Lr From heatmiser goes to L1 on the Viessmann

From the manual it looks like the boiler is designed to have the thermostats and valves wired directly into it empathetic than using a wiring centre.
i think so, but not 100% sure, the output of the wiring center is a volt free, so it is quite similar to thermostat output signal, but since I am not sure i am looking for more concrete schema,

i think so, but not 100% sure, the output of the wiring center is a volt free, so it is quite similar to thermostat output signal, but since I am not sure i am looking for more concrete schema,
Did you get sorted with your wiring? I am installing a uh8 to a viessmann 111w combi and have the same issue. Would be great to know if you found a soloution

Reply to Switched live on Viessmann vitodens 100 boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock