Search the forum,

Discuss Stevetheplumber nears 3000 posts [or he did when I last looked] in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Well done on 3000 posts steve good quality input I dont know if anyone else has beat me to it but congrats just the same regards turnpin
icon7.png

Teetering on the brink. Well done Steve, keep em coming. :) :) :)

:rockon:

Brilliantissimo Steve - great posts and interesting to read! Learned a good amount, thank you!

thanks all didnt realise it was that many as soon as i get some work it will slow down

Well done steve,great input into the forums as always and although I enjoy the contribution ,would gladly read a few less .knowing it was because you were busy,good luck to you and hope the residents in your area start to realise what knowledge and skill they have on their door step !!

imho

Shame you aint a solicitor Steve 3000 posts/letters of the quality sent would earn you ÂŁ150,000 On the other hand is a lot of larger, doubt you could type after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stevetheplumber nears 3000 posts [or he did when I last looked] in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a challenging and interesting problem, which I'll try as best to describe below keeping to the point and as short as possible, to avoid boring any of...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock