Search the forum,

Discuss solicitors request certificate ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumbbobshan

Gas Engineer
I did a combi change like for like for a customer about 8months ago. Now the customer is selling up and his solicitor has requested a compliance certificate. How do I go about getting one and from whom ? Thanks in anticipation.

When you registered the boiler with gas safe you would have been given a building control number that is the one they need

just ring gas safe tell them you forgot,pay
£3.50 and it will be sorted

If you registered it with gas safe they will (should) have received one through the post which they may (will) have just thrown away.

You can order duplicates from gas safe (they do charge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to solicitors request certificate ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation. Have a bit of a question for our resident gas people, if you can possibly help me out here. The vendors seem to have lost the installation invoice, but...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job he did he overcharged me, caused a little damage in my kitchen where he was working and after many requests has not provided me with a receipt ( 7...
Replies
Views
Hi, just a quick query (hopefully). We’ve got a combi boiler installed in a cupboard with the flue going 90° then directly through the external wall to where it terminates. We’ve had numerous gas safety certificates for it over the years with having lodgers etc, but we’re about to sell the house...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock