Search the forum,

Discuss Shower mixer 'pipe interrupter' in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there,

I have a 'Kospel S.A. PPE2 electronic LCD 18/21/24 kW (110788)' instantaneous water heater, and I am getting a concealed shower mixer to feed to a head and hose, so on the mixer has a diverter 'pull' button.

The shower mixer comes with two options: with a 'pipe interrupter' and without. Which would be recommended for my system?

Any advice most appreciated and welcomed.

Many thanks : )

Attachments

• Shower System.png
    Shower System.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 8

Reply to Shower mixer 'pipe interrupter' in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge of the cold water pipe and explained that there were two options: 1. Get into the wall with a jackhammer to fix the problem; or 2. Install one of...
Replies
Views
A
I have a mixer shower with standard 15cm inlet pipe spacing designed to accept vertical (downward) inlet pipes. The plumbing from my wall has two inlet pipes at the right (15cm) spacing, but they emerge straight out from the wall horizontally instead of descending vertically. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
S
Replaced thermostatic cartridge on mixer shower and now water won’t turn off feeding shower head. It’s a Mira agile shower.
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting installed. So the pump is the - SALAMANDER PUMPS CT FORCE 30 SU REGENERATIVE SINGLE SHOWER PUMP 3.0BAR from ScrewFix - seems like a decent one for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are having PV panels fitted which will dump the excess energy into our hot water tank. Our house originally had a large 210L economy7 hot water tank (cold tank in loft), but the hot water tank died 18 years ago. At that time we fitted a smaller 117litre tank and went for fitting electric...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock