Search the forum,

Discuss seeking employer. leicester area (apprentice) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kezzsmith

Hi, my names kieran smith I'm 20 years old.

I've been to college and studied plumbing level 2 tech cert, but I'd like to persue further into this trade as my future career.

I did my college course in 2011 but took some time out then to work at caterpillar (mistake), due to not finding a employer, but I left there and worked with a electrician for a while. but really would like to get back into plumbing.

I am capable and keen in plumbing, but I'd like to go back to college and actually become fully qualified.

I have worked for a company but due to their work situation I got laid off.

I was entered into the apprentice of the year competition at college by my tutors and won alot of tools from that, so I do have all my own kit and am willing to travel.

So if anyone could help me/are seeking a apprentice then please get in contact!
PM for more details if needed.

thanks for looking. also hope I have posted this in the right section.

Good luck Kieran. Hope something comes up mate. And welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to seeking employer. leicester area (apprentice) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock