Search the forum,

Discuss Salus to Worcester wiring in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. I have just purchased a wireless room thermostat for my central heating. I've come to wire in the receiver to the boiler and found the boiler manual (Worcester 28i jr) calls for three wires, as I expected but the receiver (salus rxrt510) depicts four terminals. I'm not 100% sure which wires to send where. Any help will be gratefully received. I attach relevant diagrs for perusal.
Screenshot_20191101-181513.png
IMG_20191101_183106490.jpg

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191101-181513.png
    Screenshot_20191101-181513.png
    111 KB · Views: 6
Do you already have a room thermostat?

Then as your job requires wiring internal to the boiler eg wiring inside the boiler best option is to get a gas safe engy to install your new stat

Reply to Salus to Worcester wiring in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest thermostats to a Worcester combi boiler. 1 Zone is radiators and the other is UFH, with pump on manifold Would be grateful to receive feedback. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
Hi I have changed my Honeywell T6360 thermostat to a Salus T105RF wireless thermostat. There was three wires going to the original honeywell thermostat. One of these being the supply and another going to the boiler. I wasn't sure what the other wire was and so didn't connect up. Now the Salus...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone - despite my best efforts I can't seem find a clear answer on how to wire a single channel Hive Receiver to a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 4000 30kw. I've attached 2 photos showing the connections on the receiver and boiler. With great hope you experts out there can help - thankyou!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock