• Welcome to PlumbersLive.com - Please register for free, or login if you have an account here already. We have relaunched the forum with new forum software and a nice new feel to it. Find common questions related to Boilers, Central Heating, Gas Engineering, Water Plumbing, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling - all in our forums.

Rubber Gasket - Soil Stack

Not open for further replies.


Hi all - first post here so please be gentle.

A rubber gasket/reducer has broken free from my soil stack, above the roof line and before the vent/terminal.

It looks like a reducer/gasket to keep the joint between the larger outer pipe and the smaller diameter inner pipe water tight.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement from? I've tried measuring the diameters and I think it's 110mm at the narrower end but not entirely sure about the larger end. Measures around 120-125mm?


Thanks in advance

Simon F

Gas Engineer
Hi, welcome along.
take it to your local plumbers merchant and ask them what they have to replace it
Not open for further replies.