Search the forum,

Discuss replacement for simex electric water heater ? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I have a large electric water heater, its rusty and leaking at the bottom nr the electrics.
I cant see any numbers but its 680 x 450, big enough for a bath.Im guessing it may be 80L but not sure ?
I cant find the same online, can anyone recommend a reasonably priced equivalent please , its for a rental property.

Also theres a funny looking isolator with no screw to close it, not sure if its just a spanner needed , or is it something else, pic attached.
thanks

Reply to replacement for simex electric water heater ? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
When we moved into our house in 2016, the electric water heater popped loudly when heating. After awhile, I researched and realized that it was likely due to limescale and/or other sediment buildup. I flushed it multiple times, but never got it to stop popping, so I eventually decided to replace...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, and thank you for reading. My partner and I have just purchased our first property that came with a dual cylinder electric water heater, and an electric shower in the bathroom. As it happens, the shower needs replacement, and we were thinking of removing the electric shower (Mira Sport)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that we're turning into a guesthouse. The property was built in the 1970's or so and has an oil fired boiler with a standard copper cylinder. As far as I...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I doing reading those!), it reccommends connecting to the inlet and outlet using SS braided flexible hoses. Nothing wrong there me thinks. I dropped...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock