Search the forum,

Discuss Rehau underfloor heating: help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Just moved into a new flat. Half of the house has radiators, but the new extension has a Rehau underfloor heating system.

The boiler is brand new (Vaillant ecotec), and the radiators are working fine, but no heat coming from the underfloor. The pipes at the manifold are hot, but the flow meter is showing a steady zero.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Much appreciated.
IMG_1696.JPG
IMG_1695.JPG

Have you turned the stat up for the underfloor heating ?

is the pump on / running?

also there a selector switch on the side have you tried moving that?

I have tried - the selector switch is on the "O" which should be the on mode. How can I tell if the pump is running?

you should feel it vibrate

best to get a heating engy that knows about underfloor heating out as your unsure

Reply to Rehau underfloor heating: help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock