Search the forum,

Discuss powerflushing unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sav

is a Silver Power Flush 200 unit any good for domestic heating systems? looking for a good power flusher

take a look [DLMURL="http://www.silverpowerflush.cjnd.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=4"]Silver Power Flush 200 Package[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a Fernox unit with a magnaclean powerflush attachment and always try to flush with the boiler on.

IMHO lot of money for something that looks like its for recycling newspapers,but what do i know,have a look at pulsar directs power flushers.

looks a bit like one of those storage tubs you would get in wilkos lol:)

Do'nt tell a book by its cover :),looks like a nice bit of kit,easier to pack away in van

tried contacting three times about details of equipment inside,never came back to me

maybe another e bay special.....rubbish !!

imho

Have u got one or used one puddle?
How do they compare with others on the market?

is a Silver Power Flush 200 unit any good for domestic heating systems? looking for a good power flusher

take a look [DLMURL="http://www.silverpowerflush.cjnd.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=4"]Silver Power Flush 200 Package[/DLMURL]

It is, IMHO, a piece of rubbish. Take a look at it and then consider how you are supposed to empty it, if you can work this out, then note the cunning lack of handles to lug it around. In my limited experience of this rubbish, it was prone to airlocks immediately on trying to start it up and was effectively useless.

A second hand CF30 is a much better proposition.

Please don't make the same mistake that I did and actually buy one.

I looked at these on ebay before i bought a more conventional machine decided it was a bit heath robinson looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to powerflushing unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock