Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton pro max 28 he plus pressure rise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi looking for advice went to a job yesterday pressure kept rising and blowing out prv when heating on so I repressurised the ex vessel . I was called back this morning doing the same ,I took the ex vessel out and it was still pressurised also supply pipe to it is clear i renewed the prv which I had spare in the van also the filling loop is disconnected any other ideas why it might still be rising ??

who did you pm?

Click contact to pm any of the mods.

20190203_141608.png

I believe Riley did reply saying the same thing, he just replied in a different thread :rolleyes:

Reply to Potterton pro max 28 he plus pressure rise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 838. The issue i have is after the heating is switched on and then left it to cool over night i see the pressure has gone up. For example yesterday it was set at 1.3 heating was switched on and when it reached its temp it went upto 1.9 so no issues...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from the loft water reservoir tank (which also feeds the cold water taps in the bathroom & the WC cistern). There is an expansion vessel attached to this...
Replies
Views
Hello people Need help git issues with my vailiant ectoec Was having plastering done removed some radiators this is when the problem started . The boiler pressure kept dropping and when heating was on pressure would go to high . Had the expansion vessel re-pressuried and pr valve changed...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals. We've been in our house for over 3 years now, when we moved in the hot water pressure was pretty good (confirmed by a retired plumber family friend)...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock