Search the forum,

Discuss PLumbers Needed For Trade Work Nationwide in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumbers Needed For Trade Work Nationwide

Nationwide work available for plumbers and gas engineers. Work is in relation to housing association contract.

If you are interested in this work, please contact me by clicking on my name and click 'Start Conversation' to message me for contact details and more information etc. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You could do with a bit more detail in your post above mate. I.e location, jobs involved, distances travelled, earnings. Or asking people to contact you directly.

I've edited the information in the first post for the OP. Please contact the member directly for any more info. :)

Thanks for posting this here @Yorkshire Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PLumbers Needed For Trade Work Nationwide in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools transport etc. good day rates paid. potential for more work after this job. please get in touch. Regards Alex
Replies
Views
A
Hi, A new plumbing and bathroom store opening in slough, looking for a knowledgeable trades person to work on our trade counter full time. Salary will depend on experience and knowledge. please email CV to [email protected] for more details.
Replies
Views
Absolute P&B
A
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a story from a plumber. Anyone interested? The project is called Good Work Stories and its purpose is to spotlight job quality across different sectors...
Replies
Views
D
I have been given a quote to fix a noisy tap. Apparently they have to “replace breech to main shower” — which I understand to mean the thing one level behind any normal work on a tap. (“It is worn down and still has a small crack in it.”) “This will have to be done through the Gyprock wall...
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny pipeworks: IV, subcut, veins, ports, midlines, cannulas, oral, and nasogastric.. Yay.. Yet, after Covid19 something started to slowly break down at me...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock