Search the forum,

Discuss Please help, Worcester Bosch boiler problem!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tpoynter

I have a Worcester Bosch combi boiler and have just returned from being away for a month. The HW works just fine, but the CH only works in off or on status and none of the other options like once, timed etc. There is a black triangle with (( )) flashing within the dashboard interface and my father thinks it is a sensor issue as he has had a similar issue.

I don't want to have to pay the £365 to call out a Worcester Bosch engineer to fix it, especially as it is only 2.5 years old. I welcome any advice anyone can offer.

Many Thanks

tpoynter

Could still be in Warranty. You ought to check this out...as you could have a free repair from Worcester.

As for the fault, you could easily look this up in the user manual using the fault finding section at the back.

However that is as far as I personally go for advising people with gas appliances as it is not advisable for joe public to tinker with anything that consumes gas...for obvious reasons. Anything to do with water I'll be as helpful as I can, anything that can explode, poison and hurt people is best attended by a professional.

Like I say, check that it isn't still in warranty. you'd be amazed at the amount of boilers that can carry warranties upto and in excess of 5 years, if maintained, installed by a registered installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please help, Worcester Bosch boiler problem!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View: https://youtu.be/Touvx2c3RJE ">this video</a> I took when turning it back on this morning (it had been off overnight) - it shows the behaviour, but if that fails, all the...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either the heating or hot water to switch on the timer has first to be set for both to be ON but this just prepares the unit as neither will switch on at...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just after a little advice please. I must be very fortunate, as I have a 28 year old Valiant VCW-GB242-EH Combi Boiler, which over the 28 years has only had minor leaks caused by the odd gasket and rubber diaphragm replacement...Fingers crossed. I do however realise that the party may...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock