Search the forum,

Discuss Plate heat exchanger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Hi quoting for a reply old church building. Can anyone post a link of a good heat exchanger as I want to keep new boiler circuit separate

we use these

[DLMURL="http://www.sondexphe.co.uk/en-GB/Home-2.aspx"]Sondex - International Supplier of Plate Heat Exchangers[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
and we use these but get them through Albion (who make cylinders)
Products - SWEP

what sort of power are you looking at Kw?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plate heat exchanger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Baxi Duo Tech 28 HE. According to an online search with the serial number and GC number, I should have a 20-plate heat exchanger. So, I purchased a 20-plate unit. However, when I removed the old part, it appears to have 12-14 plates. Is there any harm in installing a 20-plate exchanger...
Replies
Views
E
  • Question
We just had a service done on our Ideal ICOS boiler and were told that the 2 screws on the back of the heat exchanger have snapped off. It was marked as dangerous and has quoted a whole new heat exchanger as there are still bits of screws stuck inside that cannot be removed. For 2 broken screws...
Replies
Views
I have a thermal store heated by a boiler with its own thermostat. I also have a stove with a back boiler. The stove heats water in a separate tank. There is a thermostat on this second tank that pushes hot water over to the store tank when it's hot. It's a closed loop and goes through a heat...
Replies
Views
Hi, Boiler is losing pressure, from 1.5 bar to 0 bar in about 4 hours. Have checked all rads and seem to be fine, no water out external prv pipe. If the heat exchanger is faulty what do I need to look for? There is a constant run of water from the condensate pipe when heating on but not sure...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have taken out the heat exchanger because a tiny leak was found around the red gasket at the top of the heat exchanger of a Worcester Green Star 28i Junior. The gasket itself is in perfect condition with no cracks. As you can see from the photo, the rust is near that holding...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock