Search the forum,

Discuss Not bad for six quid each. in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Saw a version by Unilite that made me wince price wise, the end light isn't great but the bar light can open up and brightly light the inside of a boiler or even a loft very easily indeed and placed anywhere with it's magentic base or hanging hook. USB charged, waterproof it's not bad for near field work. Far more economical to buy two, single sellers I found were over a tenner, gift one to your apprentice or keep the spare in the van/car. Not as elegant or well designed as a Uni but what do you expect for a fith of the price. It also has a red light mode if you're short of work and need to sell your body.

Last edited:

Reply to Not bad for six quid each. in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock