Search the forum,

Discuss no hot water or heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZR

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all

i have a baxi 80 he with no hot water or heating it wont fire up at all its gives an error code for a faulty pump we have changed the pump no change with error so we got a new pcb the error still remains, any thoughts on the problem ?

thanks for any help

Have u checked the pump dia or m/s?Very rarely does that light mean that the pump is faulty. It's just giving a general area that the fault lies.

push the rear flowswitch microswitch up with a insulated screw driver does it now fire?

the rear silver microswitch gently push it upwards,if your unsure i will take a photo of mine at home

push the silver strip upwards with a screw driver as per photo Photo0015.jpgPhoto0015 (Small).jpg

after pushing that switch up if it fires you have a diapragm gone or a blockage in the small orifice under it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to no hot water or heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot water to our plastic header tank in the loft every time we turned the heating on. We first noticed an issue with a leak in our bedroom ceiling which we...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 38cxi the heating works but no hot water i have changed the internal parts on the diverter valve installed a new heat exchanger and replaced the actuator but still no hot water there are no error codes and its at 1.2 preshure Please does anyone have any idea where to go next Thank...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has been fluctuating quite alot, dropping in temp then raising again whilst showering. I have had an engineer out who has changed the thermistor, but I am...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a Nest controller. I’m familiar with the old gravity and pumped hot water systems and the new direct systems but not with sealed systems. Recently...
Replies
Views
When I put the central heating on the hot water gets drawn through the pump but is then being diverted straight back to the boiler instead of the rads What is this, and how likely is it that it is faulty? That sits in between the hot water to the rads and hot water to the hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock