Search the forum,

Discuss newby test can anyone help me be a valued member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

trying to learn how to create a new thread
What is a Tag
What does Upload a file mean
What will be my Attachments can Someone guide me through the basics

Aaah the badges

If your gas safe supply us with your reg number and pic of your card in a pm

Arms min 100 posts etc so not there yet

Reply to newby test can anyone help me be a valued member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my radiator to get in to clean it, but they seem to be secured by a small screw underneath (on the valve housing). Can someone please advise me if I can just...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
I'm looking to put an extra column radiator in my living room and when doing my research found one secondhand on Facebook marketplace that I figured could help me save some money on what can be expensive radiators. Anyway, the advert had a link to the sale page for the radiator...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock