Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparky_7

Hi All,

Just want to say hello as i am a newcomer on here always looking for information on something :drool5:

Regards Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a newbie DIYer and have a question I was hoping someone might be able to help me with. When we run the water in our bathtub it drains very slowly at the start, as if it is clogged or something, and then after a minute or two it drains normally as if something has been dislodged...
Replies
Views
C
Hello all, I'm preparing an estimate for a bathroom renovation in a block of flats. As always I'm trying to flag up / plan for and cost as many possible unknowns as possible in advance. One thing that I've not seen before is the ~50mm pipework connecting into the soil stack (see picture). My...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German manuals and a solar system that I have very little idea about.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock