Search the forum,

Discuss New Graduate Domestic gas engineer looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I want to make a passionate appeal to all Gas safe engineers in these counties:Buckinghamshire,Berkshire,Oxfordshire and Hertfordshire who are willing to employ a New domestic gas graduate to please contact me,i have been looking for work since I graduated and it has been very difficult,im hard working,punctual and polite,i am also gas safe registered,Pm me thanks to all.

Hi Scott,thanks so much for your time,yes I do have experience from the Gas engineering portfolio I did when I was training,I have the knowledge to install,maintenance procedures and health and safety procedures as a gas engineer,whatever path you want to take me please don't hesitate to let me know,thanks.

Reply to New Graduate Domestic gas engineer looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in London and the Southeast I'm looking for an experienced self employed engineer (or another ltd company like myself), own transport, tools etc. good rates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock