Search the forum,

Discuss Mixer shower flow cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Evening all, hope this is in the right forum.

I’ve got a triton bar mixer shower which is about 4 years old.
Recently it has started to drip when turned off. I noticed yesterday if I push in on the end of the flow cartridge, the dripping stops completely. However it starts again once I let go.
Is there anything that can be done to the cartridge or does it need replacing?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Beeg
1142F41E-D14C-4934-8175-B1E54B957F60.jpeg

tbh i would contact triton for a spare cartridge

Reply to Mixer shower flow cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from the diverter cartridge. I think it's an early Florentine model circa 2006 though not 100% sure. I've removed the faceplate, unscrewed the chrome collar - and now want to extract the diverter...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in the property over 10 years and it's never been this bad before. The combi boiler was checked and is ok. The hot water from taps is uneffected and...
Replies
Views
When I turn on the shower or bath, initially the pump runs (quite loudly) and only a trickle comes out. I have to alternate turning on the bath and shower before I get a reasonable flow. Then once it is running, if the water is at maximum temperature on the mixer it flows smoothly, but as soon...
Replies
Views
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then drip slowly after that...........i put a bucket under the shower head to collect the water for 26 hours the first time.............then 19 hours the...
Replies
Views
I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temperature sensor. My problem is this: If I install the thermostatic cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temp sensor (i.e. do the job properly), the shower runs warm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock