Search the forum,

Discuss Mira Premium Shower Seat Stuck in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Mira Premium Shower Seat that now will not lift, there are no parts to disassemble and I assume that hindge on the part has just a metal to metal surface. It appears that the pivot point is a metal tube that was fored in during manufacture and I assume that one end was a force fit. Has anyone had a problem with this part and been able to save it. Mira distributor was not able to help and I expect other people have had a problem

The water to the shower is through a filter so minimum of scaling and the seat has slowly become difficult to move up and down over the past few years. It was lifted daily to squeegee off the water from the shower walls

Many thanks any suggestions or tricks would be helpful

Bob

Attachments

• seat1.jpg
    seat1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1
  • seat2.jpg
    seat2.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1

Reply to Mira Premium Shower Seat Stuck in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming through the bedroom wall from the bathroom on the other side of the wall. The shower is over the bath and the bathroom walls are tiled around three sides of...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time post so apologies in advance if this is not in the correct part if the forum. I’ve got a Thermostatic shower where the cartridges have ceased up and the fascia has some scale / wear and tear and I’m looking to replace it. For the life of me I cannot find any info or branding on...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The issue is that my Gledhill Stainless Lite indirect unvented cylinder makes loud noises when heating - this is a bit random, but that noise is loud enough...
Replies
Views
The Mrs bought me a digital shower (Mira Platinum- Gravity Fed) for my birthday. Obviously it was for her really. https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mira-platinum-gravity-pumped-rear-fed-single-outlet-black-chrome-thermostatic-wireless-digital-mixer-shower/260hr The problem is we live out in sticks in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock