Search the forum,

Discuss Mature level 2 student looking for apprenticeship/work experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gregg.

Hi everyone

My name is Gregg and I currently doing my level 2 in Leicester. I am desperately looking for some work experience/apprenticeship/anything that will give me some experience! I am in my 30's and dedicated for a change in career. Have my own car and am willing to travel as needs be.

Will make cups of coffee in exchange for some knowledge!!!

Thank you

Hi gregg and welcome lots of guy's and girl's look for start's on here hope you are lucky to find one...regards Turnpin:welcome:

Good luck, Being a mature student i found it harder to find an apprenticeship. Don't let it put you off keep snagging at it.

3 sugars please! Enjoy the ride! Hope it’s gonna happen for you, Gregg.

Hope them cuppa making skillz are good :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome along Gregg and good luck in your quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mature level 2 student looking for apprenticeship/work experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock