Search the forum,

Discuss Main Eco Elite combi boiler warranty goes to 5 years in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Main announced yesterday that their [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/boilers/gas-boilers/gas-combination-boilers/main-30eco-elite-combi-clock-erp.html"]Eco Elite combination boiler [/DLMURL]will carry a 5 year warranty.

System and heat only boilers carry a 3 year warranty.

This promotional warranty upgrade applies to boilers purchased between 1/3/2016 and 31/12/2016

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/boilers/gas-boilers/gas-combination-boilers/main-30eco-elite-combi-clock-erp.html"] Main5yr.jpg[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Combi Still the same price ray ??
Trying to push these before and always found the 2 (3)yr was the deal loser.
This will help if they cost the same

Last edited by a moderator:
Our price is the same until the end of April Phill, but they do have an increase effective yesterday which will come into the market eventually. This is a public forum, but I might get into the detail in the Arms later.

Yes thanks ray.
Thats why i didnt mention the price. Will be on later to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main Eco Elite combi boiler warranty goes to 5 years in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock