Search the forum,

Discuss LPG Flexi installation concerns! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

In december I had a gas safe registered company carry our an inspection on my food trailer with a view to obtaining a Gas Safety Cert. The engineer informed me that the small bore pipe to my two fryers was not sufficient for the appliances, and that he would also need to fit flexi pipes to the fryers due to movement on the table on which the fryers are mounted.
I Paid for the works as advised and the company carried out the work...but I am not happy with the installation of the flexi pipes....please see attached photo and advise? It appears that both ends of the flexi are secured to the same wall, one end to the 15mm pipe and the other through pipe clips???

Attachments

• 20200218_160603.jpg
    20200218_160603.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200218_160624.jpg
    20200218_160624.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 15
:D no thats not right also not leagalas hose is under stress / tension

Thanks for the advice, I was also concerned that both ends of the flexi are fixed to the same wall...in which case, what is the point of a flexi as the movement would occour at the table, after the clips holding the flexi, the flexi can't flex!!!

exactly are they qualified to do the check on the mobile food trailer they should have there comcat qualification

Yes I know they claim to be qualified for mobile and lpg, but even I can see the flexis are not doing anything.

Mobile catering which is your Comcat ?

Reply to LPG Flexi installation concerns! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock