• Welcome to PlumbersLive.com - Please register for free, or login if you have an account here already. We have relaunched the forum with new forum software and a nice new feel to it. Find common questions related to Boilers, Central Heating, Gas Engineering, Water Plumbing, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling - all in our forums.

linking mf burner & gas system

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnsy

Im fitting a new heating system to my house
Im gas safe registered & plumbed a few multifuel burners, but never mixed the 2
Can I use a low loss header on the mf side to transfer the heat over to the flow on the gas system. I appreciate the need of extra pumps, pipe stats, check valve, its just Id prefer not to use a bulky heat store

Mark

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Welcome to the forum bud and you have to post around 10 times first and then send a mod your gsr details as the forum keeps gsr posts away form public eyes.

J

johnsy

Thanks,
so no quick reply then
good to see gas issues out of public eyes, just a shame boiler suppliers dont feel the same

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Thanks,
so no quick reply then
good to see gas issues out of public eyes, just a shame boiler suppliers dont feel the same
We`ve had that discussion John and where could it end? It could mean suppliers having to take your number on every sale and what about the large bulk buyers such as housing associations etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.