Search the forum,

Discuss liberty gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone worked for liberty gas? how was/is it?

Got mates that work for them and reckon they are one of the worst ever , got offered work witht hem myself but rates were awful

Bit of free advice.....don't go there unless it's a last resort. Treat their field staff like excrement unless you work in the office. Loads of people out for themselves loads of backstabbers and quite a few who are winging it. The operations manager of the gas is a painter and decorator ffs!!! And watch what you say to people most are related to someone, somewhere in the company. What are you going for service and breakdown or installs? Plus you'll pay for the slightest bit of damage for anything and they'll beleive the tenant if they say you've damage something, so you'll be paying.

And to be honest carp tradesmen seem to get on great there, its the good tradesmen that seem to come off the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to liberty gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
My Zanussi gas oven has 4 gas rings and 2 gas ovens (the smaller top oven has a grill). (Model ZCG664GNC). There are 6 gas knobs (gas taps you might say) on the front panel, and one of these has a double function (turn it left and it operates the smaller oven, turn it right and it operates the...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to clear a f70 fault on a british gas 330+ boiler
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Just a quick question on common ducts for gas laundry appliances. I have recently looked at a gas ironer which shared a common duct with 2 electric dryers. I believe this isn't allowed but the manufacturer sais it's up to a risk assessment. Any ideas anyone.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock