Search the forum,

Discuss Leaking kitchen mixer tap cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, got a dripping kitchen mixer tap want to fix. Can't work out how to get cartridge out, not seen anything like the one we have on internet.
Please see attached. Any idea?!

Attachments

• tap (2).jpg
    tap (2).jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 30
I came across something very similar a few months ago, plastic valves if it's the one I think it is. Couldn't source new valves locally so ended up with a new tap.
If you undo the screw holding the white plastic part on you should be able to pull that plastic part off and see the valve.

Reply to Leaking kitchen mixer tap cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
Hi - trying to replace this quarter-turn cartridge from kitchen mixer tap but cannot find anything similar online. Spline length 9mm with 28 teeth; overall length 53mm. Many thanks, Chris.
Replies
Views
Hi, I can’t get one cartridge to budge when trying to replace in a mixer tap. The hot side cartridge was tight but removed with wrench comfortably, but cold side is so tight Ive burred the nut on the cartridge. Any advice on how else to remove the cartridge without damaging the mixer tap is...
Replies
Views
Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on the other of the T junction to the kitchen mixer tap it's stone cold, anyone any ideas ?
Replies
Views
I have a kitchen mixer tap with quarter turn levers and the cold side started dripping. I took out the ceramic valve and replaced it with one from Screwfix but it hasn’t solved the problem it still drips. Could it be a dodgy valve or is it something else? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock