Search the forum,

Discuss lEADFREESCOT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LEADFREESCOT

Hello all, I am a mature student (45) studying my level 2 Plumbing in Brighton. I have experience within plumbing and general repairs Etc Etc.
I am about to start My second year @ college and am looking to work One or Two days a week along side an experienced plumber. I can offer my life experince and general practical ability, as well as a good understanding of basic plumbing and materials Etc. I am based in Brighton and would also like to work in and around Brighton.
Please reply if interested I am sure this would be mutualy beneficial!
All The Best Scot

welcome along scot and good luck in your search for experience

Hello Scott and welcome lots of hotels in your neck of the woods maybe contact a few with your cv best of luck as it is tough out there at the moment
icon7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to lEADFREESCOT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a Glow-worm gas boiler working in conjunction with a Boilermate 2000. The central heating pipework is microbore. In view of the age of the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny pipeworks: IV, subcut, veins, ports, midlines, cannulas, oral, and nasogastric.. Yay.. Yet, after Covid19 something started to slowly break down at me...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock