Search the forum,

Discuss LARGE HEAT ONLY BOILERS in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking to get a 40kw or 42kw heat only boiler for a largish house. already done heat loss to these values. was going to use and pressurise with external expansion vessel. Vaillant tech suggested they had a boiler to suit but i cannot find it? Anyone know if they do one ( it is for domestic use)
failing that any other decent makes do one?

many thanks

anything that size for vailant is probably commercial

Last edited:
Personally if you need an output that large i'd be fitting two 24kw system boilers with a low loss header, least you've got redundancy if one fails. Are you sure you need 42kws?

I've only done one of the 46kw Vaillants once as didn't have room for two boilers, was very impressed. Had Vaillant Controls and a LLH with HW priority.

Reply to LARGE HEAT ONLY BOILERS in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig cupboard & a megaflo (no tank in loft). However the exisiting boiler is Vaillant ecoTEC 4xx boiler - which is satated by vaillant as an "open vent" boiler...
Replies
Views
What is the ideal pump size for Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 400 15kW Heat Only Boiler? The property is a studio with 1 large room, a small kitchen and a small bathroom. I've been advised to use Grundfos UPS3 15-50/65-130.
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1 electric shower and again have no issues with hot water.Over the last 4 years baxi have repaired the boiler on 8 occasions, with faults on gas valve...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock