Search the forum,

Discuss KESTON C55 FAULT CODE E 02 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Keston C55 fault code E 02 and will not reset can any one help

Thanks

Do you have gas ? Eg pre pay meter

Yes there is gas and not on pre pay meter the boiler lights and then goes out . It keeps trying until it displays the E 02 fault code

Time for a gas safe engy I’m sorry to say

as shaun said need GSR out boiler needs a good service. make sure you get someone who knows these boilers as they are a pain. suggest ringing ideal who will send out a keston engineer who will have the parts on van to do this except heat exchanger which is no longer supported

As lads above have said a good gas engineer should diagnose your fault.
Seen alot of these and there never serviced properly and lead to further issues.
Don't be surprised if you don't like his findings.

Reply to KESTON C55 FAULT CODE E 02 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What is the boiler flow temperature required to flag this 2965 fault code?. This, I believe, is a blocking code that trips the burner but when/if it resets. the burner will refire without any boiler reset? If this fault code is up while in CH mode and there is a demand for HW, will the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop // Boiler fires but now the pressure runs up from 1.5 mark in the green up to 2.5 in the red then flicks off. // Error code again // Once held in reset for...
Replies
Views
Hello All I have an ecotec 630 with Sensohome controls. Should the fault codes shown in the boiler also be reflected in Sensohome control? All appears to be working ok but the Sensohome has a fault code relating to the outside sensor (F521) which I can't seem to clear. The sensor is working ok...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on overheat even though the boiler and central heating is not on, i shut the boiler down for a while, clear the fault code and it will be fine again for...
Replies
Views
After researching as much as I can to sort this problem, I keep reading that if your Ideal boiler has an F1 code and the pressure is low, it needs topping up. If it has an F1 code but the pressure is fine, then this indicates a potential pressure sensor fault. What if it was low (completely...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock