Search the forum,

Discuss ideal w2000 cf 60 boiler manual in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boabgti

Hi all i need help finding info on a manual for this boiler, cant seem to finf it anywhere even ideals site.All i need is the ventilation requierments for the compartment its fitted in, so anyone with a copy please help!thanks.

Should just be standard compartment ventilation for a conventional flue'd boiler.

if you were gsr then you would know this.

i have a manual for that as it was my old boiler!.

I am gsr i was at the house doing another job and the customer asked me about putting the vents in had a quick look at the boiler so i could check the manual online but cant find it.It was 8pm on a friday aand couldnt be arsed having an good look at the time.So could you tell me the vent size needed.

is it b/f or o/f this is what i need to know thanks for heat input btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal w2000 cf 60 boiler manual in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just tried to turn on my CH for the first time this year as I have a number of guests coming for xmas dinner but even after an hour all the rads are stone...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Hello all Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since 2017. It has been serviced every year and I've never had any problems with it. In fact it seems like a great boiler, however it has now become obvious to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock