Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal training day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

Just came back from this, was far better than worcester, learnt alot!
End of the day stripped one of their boilers, and was SO easy! Could get access to all components easy enough

There bringing a new boiler out which comes on the market after xmas which said was going to be in same league as worcester and valliant

Also got a free fleece and polo shirt which was far better than worcesters freebies :p think i have been converted!!

which one did you attend i went hull last year for the solar one

Went to leeds, they have a modern training center there

Most looked at their logic and logic + range which they have the 7yr warranty on.

Took the boiler apart in literally 10mins everything out then took about 15mins everything back in after knowing which electrical piece went where and tiny screw went where lol

But all in all was a real easy boiler to dismantle :) so looking forward to earning money off the boiler repair side on it!

Do they teach you how to deal with the stress and anxiety you feel when faced with a Icos or Isar? :0

Leeds you kidding me i went to hull , i live in west Yorkshire dam

Yeah, they got slated by all of us saying that the isar was the worst on the market, they backed it up saying it was the first 'zero rated governor' on the market in 1997. They have learnt from mistakes etc etc

With the day ive been impressed. Next week im on a worcester training day, then 18th im at baxi however, i think ive totally gone off baxi now

ive found a good use for a neta tec , jam under back wheel of landrover stop it rolling off the ramps

I'm gonna get myself on this. Love the logics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kooga, i usually fit worcester but i was thinking about fitting some baxis. whats put you off them?

There cancelling warrantys on my customers , trying to blame my installations when they wouldn't admit they had a problem with there neta tec boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal training day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock