Search the forum,

Discuss IDEAL STANDARD BOILER in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

TrevorSherwood

Subscribed
I am looking for an old Ideal Standard Floor standing Boiler for spare parts. Perhaps someone is ripping one out and would like some money for selling it.

Reply to IDEAL STANDARD BOILER in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers indicate obsolete not in stock. Can anyone recommend where I could purchase new or refurbished?
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The question I have though is that the gas smell only appears when the boiler fires up not when the pilot is burning normally. Gas smell continues as...
Replies
Views
S
IF any of you plumbers are removing an old Ideal Concorde floor standing boiler please let me know.I need one as spares are many parts are now not available. Many thanks
Replies
Views
Sherwood
S
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock