Search the forum,

Discuss ideal mini c32 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billybongo

Hi all , just a quick question for a friend , he has an intermitant fault with his hot water and it would seem its the pin that comes out from diverter valve to make the micro switch , on the heating side same pin comes out with no prob and makes switch every time , is this to do with flow pressure ie the pump on heating side is putting out more pressure than the mains to move the pin via diaphram , the reason i ask is because we took the motorized head off the diverter and theres a pin that you can manually push down that makes the other pin come out quicker for the hot water side consequently working ok , but when the head goes back on the problem comes back , sorry if a bit garbeled .
Billy .

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Hi APP totally understand what your saying , in reality its not on the gas side ! its just water flows and i was looking for some pointers .
Billy .

Hi APP totally understand what your saying , in reality its not on the gas side ! its just water flows and i was looking for some pointers .
Billy .

Like APP said because the switch your referring to governs the use of the gas so we cannot advise because the whole boiler is gas related , sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal mini c32 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock