Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Logic System 24 - F1 error - No idea how to re pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everyone, a friend of mine has recently had a F1 error on their boiler (Ideal Logic System 24).
We have looked up what to do and it looks like we need to increase the pressure on the boiler. Seems simple enough. but with the way this was installed we don't know how to do that. we looked up youtube videos and other guides but all the setups were different.
Attached are pictures of the setup, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-09 at 16.39.55.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-09 at 16.41.21.jpeg

Bottom right first pic the two silver valves

Your missing the flexi loop if you can find it undo the two caps and install the flexi

Then you should be good to start filling

Bottom right first pic the two silver valves

Your missing the flexi loop if you can find it undo the two caps and install the flexi

Then you should be good to start filling
Oh wow thanks!, don't believe I didn't notice that.
are you able to buy the flexi loop at diy stores?

Oh wow thanks!, don't believe I didn't notice that.
are you able to buy the flexi loop at diy stores?

Whole new filling loop but you can use the flexi off that and install it onto the valves you have and then just keep the valves for spares
[automerge]1568049139[/automerge]
Eg

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/r24-filling-loop/83905

Whole new filling loop but you can use the flexi off that and install it onto the valves you have and then just keep the valves for spares
Eg

Would something like this be fine?

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/combi-straight-filling-loop/46605
[automerge]1568050448[/automerge]
Eg

Thanks for the help

Last edited:

Reply to Ideal Logic System 24 - F1 error - No idea how to re pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock