Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Logic + He Combi 24kw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
suppose it depends on what work hes got on. sometimes owt better than nowt when mouths have to be fed. also if hes using rated people it could be that he uses that to fill in days when he's quiet.

but it is rather cheap i would quote around 1550 but i would also match that quote if i was matching like for like but then it would have to be done at my convienience not the the customers.

but then again everyman/woman has their price

Last edited by a moderator:

I can put together any auction for you… It means nothing…
Let’s have a look at his/her feedback as a seller:

Casio TE M80 Fully working come with 3 keys £35.00

Snickers direct belt Brand New £8.00

Snickers Kneepads 9110 Brand New Suits All Trousers £10.50

Onn mp3/ CD player £0.99

1.5 meter (5ft) bar with 2 metel spinlock collar £5.00

Vaillant TurboMax plus 824 e 24kw £50.00

BOSCH L-BOXX CARRY CASE ORGANISER £26.50

Laco soldering flux 475g(self cleaning flux, non acid) £9.90

HDMI to DVI LEAD CABLE FOR ANY TV COMPUTER CONSOLE £1.70

No boilers here!!!
Next!

I can put together any auction for you… It means nothing…
Let’s have a look at his/her feedback as a seller:

Casio TE M80 Fully working come with 3 keys £35.00

Snickers direct belt Brand New £8.00

Snickers Kneepads 9110 Brand New Suits All Trousers £10.50

Onn mp3/ CD player £0.99

1.5 meter (5ft) bar with 2 metel spinlock collar £5.00

Vaillant TurboMax plus 824 e 24kw £50.00

BOSCH L-BOXX CARRY CASE ORGANISER £26.50

Laco soldering flux 475g(self cleaning flux, non acid) £9.90

HDMI to DVI LEAD CABLE FOR ANY TV COMPUTER CONSOLE £1.70

No boilers here!!!
Next!

Nice one pal.....EBay boiler installs are same as Helplink start low to get their foot in the door and the boiler off the wall, then come the extra's.......which 99% pay as their old boiler is on the floor! If they can't afford extras at this point, out comes mr silly APR % over x,y,z years..

i would bite both arms off by the elbow at that price. But then i would stop and think why so cheap? Not always the best option going down the cheap route in my opinion. Often see this and people end up paying out more on repairs etc . If that is what your budget allows for though then you have no choice. Amazes me to this day some of the prices that i see flying around for a complete boiler installation with power flushes.

i would bite both arms off by the elbow at that price. But then i would stop and think why so cheap? Not always the best option going down the cheap route in my opinion. Often see this and people end up paying out more on repairs etc . If that is what your budget allows for though then you have no choice. Amazes me to this day some of the prices that i see flying around for a complete boiler installation with power flushes.

I agree but advertising a flush and actually doing one correctly are 2 very different things... ( read if at all)

Sounds a good deal - perhaps he's quiet, and so would rather cut his prices to the bone rather than sit on his backside all day. Which doesn't mean his workmanship is poor. To cover yourself on price you could ask for a written quote before he starts the job, and make sure you get the commissioning card fill out properly before paying him. Pay by credit card if possible - which gives you more consumer rights to fall back on if things do go wrong.

Check him out as much as you can, and ask him if he is willing to let you check his work with a past customer.

P.S.

Would suggest spending a little extra to have a filter fitted - reasons explained here...

http://trappex.co.uk/

The Engineer did say as I was getting the boiler fitted he would do the powerflush cheaper? At a price of £150?

All in all, I think if I get the quote on paper and he completes everything he says he will, it's a no brainer?

I will get other quotes as I now know the 7 year warranty has been extended so just for piece of mind, I will get a few around!

Anyone on here want to Quote in Huddersfield?

The Engineer did say as I was getting the boiler fitted he would do the powerflush cheaper? At a price of £150?

All in all, I think if I get the quote on paper and he completes everything he says he will, it's a no brainer?

I will get other quotes as I now know the 7 year warranty has been extended so just for piece of mind, I will get a few around!

i would but reading your posts think you've made your mind up already so would be a waste of all our time. I hope it all goes well for you though.

Bod is your man in Huddersfield. I could quote too but I'm not in a position to start any time soon, actually have some jobs in Huddersfield due in January.

Don't forget the filter, it will be a good investment ... and shouldn't cost much to fit if done with the boiler install.

[DLMURL="http://www.gassafetyshop.co.uk/products/NEW-%252d-Trappex-Centramag-Filters-.html"]NEW - Trappex Centramag Filters - Gas Safety Shop[/DLMURL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Logic + He Combi 24kw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock