Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Logic 30 F1 Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Willyboy

Hi.
I have Ideal Logic 30 combi boiler which regularly losing water pressure. I have checked most of my pipe work for leaks, all seems ok.
Could anyone help with this problem. I am not looking to do any repairs myself, but just want to know. So I have some idea as to what the fault is.

It could be a number of things and most involve removing the boiler cover so best to get a gas engineer in.

Hi.
I have Ideal Logic 30 combi boiler which regularly losing water pressure. I have checked most of my pipe work for leaks, all seems ok.
Could anyone help with this problem. I am not looking to do any repairs myself, but just want to know. So I have some idea as to what the fault is.

sounds like a leak on the system, but taking the case off and looking inside would be the first thing to do.

I had the same problem on an ideal logic 30kw this week. It was a pinhole on the heat exchanger. Contact ideal they should send an engineer out to replace it free of charge.

Contacted Ideal and they sent an engineer out and replaced the condensing siphon trap, even with the boiler garantee two months out of date. Well happy with the response of Ideal.

We fit a lot of Logics,and have had 3 or 4 leak on the heat exchanger.Ideal are excellent at warranty repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Logic 30 F1 Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every seal I can find, namely flue seals, turret seals, sump connection seals, burner seal, electrode seal, flame detection seal, etc, and yet still I pick...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that time the boiler was fine. Today the boiler has lost pressure. I have followed the videos on yt and nothing works. Just stays telling me F1. I have...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
Ideal Logic Heat 15 System Boiler Hi. Just started to get an F3 Fan Fault on this boiler. On power up there seems to be a quiet thump from somewhere then it goes through the start up sequence. It spends a few seconds on the ‘c’ display before coming up with the F3 error code. Can anyone advise...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock