Search the forum,

Discuss ideal independent c24 F1 Fault, but pressure is high in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, I've just spent the last half an hour going through the fourm trying ot find someone with my problem but no luck.

I have a C24 combi showing F1 fault, the pressure is high if anything - just over 2 when it should be 1.5.

Any idea how to make this error go away? I turned it off and on again whcih worked a couple of times, giving hot water, but not working anymore

Many thanks!

You can try relieving some pressure via a radiator but ultimately I think you are going to need a gas safe engineer out

Have you tried resetting the boiler eg off and on

also sometimes p/gauge sticks giving a false reading of system pressure. give the gauge a harshish tap on the front to see if it drops back.

Last edited:

Reply to ideal independent c24 F1 Fault, but pressure is high in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
After researching as much as I can to sort this problem, I keep reading that if your Ideal boiler has an F1 code and the pressure is low, it needs topping up. If it has an F1 code but the pressure is fine, then this indicates a potential pressure sensor fault. What if it was low (completely...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, Have had a fault on our Ideal Icos HE15 boiler for a couple of weeks, keeps failing to light and shows LF (or FL) error. Boiler engineer came out today and checked boiler, no issues found. Then checked the gas supply, it seems when boiler demand came on the pressure at the meter dropped...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that time the boiler was fine. Today the boiler has lost pressure. I have followed the videos on yt and nothing works. Just stays telling me F1. I have...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
Hi there, I am renting at the moment. Our boiler is an Ideal System 15. Within an hour or two of moving in and turning the heat on the boiler lost pressure. Now it loses pressure any time that it is turned on. If the boiler pressure is set below 1.5 bars cold it will lose all pressure in about...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock