Search the forum,

Discuss ideal independent c24 F1 Fault, but pressure is high in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, I've just spent the last half an hour going through the fourm trying ot find someone with my problem but no luck.

I have a C24 combi showing F1 fault, the pressure is high if anything - just over 2 when it should be 1.5.

Any idea how to make this error go away? I turned it off and on again whcih worked a couple of times, giving hot water, but not working anymore

Many thanks!

You can try relieving some pressure via a radiator but ultimately I think you are going to need a gas safe engineer out

Have you tried resetting the boiler eg off and on

also sometimes p/gauge sticks giving a false reading of system pressure. give the gauge a harshish tap on the front to see if it drops back.

Last edited:

Reply to ideal independent c24 F1 Fault, but pressure is high in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock