Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal concord CX 10e replacment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Petefinny

Hi guys just been ask to price up a boiler swap, its a floor standing Ideal Concord CX 10e heat only boiler, any suggestions on a decent replacement, first time ive come across one of these, Cheers guys

Its Band b a suprims can that be installed in a block of flats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal concord CX 10e replacment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
IF any of you plumbers are removing an old Ideal Concorde floor standing boiler please let me know.I need one as spares are many parts are now not available. Many thanks
Replies
Views
Sherwood
S
Hi All, Looking for a recommendation for a heat only boiler to replace my 30yrs old ideal boiler. Any makes you would recommend and any to avoid? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, partners grandmother has an old Ideal Mexico, floor standing heat only boiler on a gravity fed system with a 2port valve, she wants a like for like swap im wondering if anyone has any recommendations what boiler would be best to replace it with, she doesnt want a combi just a like for like swap
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock