Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rodgert2005

I have installed a Ideal logic 28kw boiler and have a kane 455 analyers do i need a different probe in order to get analyser into small hole on top of boiler?

I feel like a right fool now, but the size of that hole has been bothering me for ages. I've always gone outside to do it, even if it meant getting ladders out. SOOOO glad I saw this lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I feel like a right fool now, but the size of that hole has been bothering me for ages. I've always gone outside to do it, even if it meant getting ladders out. SOOOO glad I saw this lol
Found this out a good while ago myself. Easy way to find on older boilers is typically if you have a tee in the silicon hose for the pressure switch then that does normally go to a test point you can (ab)use for the FGA. Just manometer hose is quite often to big. I keep a good length of pressure switch hose in my test kit. And a short stub off an old broken bellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know of a weather compensation unit that can be fitted to a cylinder? I have an Ideal Logic Max H24 which heats a thermal store. The boiler can take an Ideal weather compensation unit to raise the target flow temperature as the outside temperature drops, but the store temperature...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please? the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water was dripping from the condensation pipe. Our regular gas engineer(who installed the boiler) was not available and will be in a couple of days. The...
Replies
Views
T
I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers indicate obsolete not in stock. Can anyone recommend where I could purchase new or refurbished?
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The question I have though is that the gas smell only appears when the boiler fires up not when the pilot is burning normally. Gas smell continues as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock