Search the forum,

Discuss Idea for those who have cash flow problem in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

I had a terrible time finding a plumber and I am trying to think of a way to help him
as I have one whom I trust implicitly

thought that I could put a Medium sum of money in his account specifically to cover labour on future jobs
As it’s only labour that is covered then there is no risk to rising prices and he is in control of when he could fit in the jobs.
I know of some risks to this but it might help his cash flow and I might retain an honest and recommended plumber.

your views on this would be appreciated.

A very nice thought ziggie we find ourselves in a very testing times at the minute and we a have to help each other, if as you say you can help him financially then pay him after each day's work, I wouldn't recommend a lump sum but it's really your choice and a very nice gesture . Kop

Nice idea however wouldn't work unless you had major works going on and what would happen if say the guy died from the virus.

I would like to support my small local pub but there is every chance it may not reopen.

Think it will be the death knell for a lot of pubs ,especially country ones. Nice sentiment from Ziggie but the idea of daily payment sounds an ideal solution.

Think it will be the death knell for a lot of pubs ,especially country ones. Nice sentiment from Ziggie but the idea of daily payment sounds an ideal solution.
Daily payment is a great idea for the duration esp. it will keep things moving along and money in tradesmens pockets esp. as there is little to waste it on...no pubs, takeaways, restaurants, bookies
Not going to the pub for a few weeks will buy me a replacement greenhouse. Most of my fellas are retired and only work off and on but IF anybody gets short then a sub will be fine. Many fellas don’t have savings usually divorce high rents and being silly. Chking

Big work set up a weekly payment etc small works just pay the bill via bacs

Reply to Idea for those who have cash flow problem in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock