Search the forum,

Discuss How to wire Nest gen 3 into Ideal Vogue Gen2 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone help with wiring diagram and connections on boiler that must be connected\disconnected or linked.

need to be gas safe reg to do the wiring inside the boiler

Not a clue if I'm honest. But get in wrong it could be very expensive, you could fry the board or set fire to the boiler.

Sometimes it's cheaper to pay someone if you don't know how.

I'm pretty sure they offer fitting for 100 quid. A customer asked me to wire one into a Viessman 200 that had weather comp and three zoned and after looking at the wiring even I wasn't sure so I just called the company and they sent someone who knew. Even gas engineers need support on electronics so just get a competent person in.

Reply to How to wire Nest gen 3 into Ideal Vogue Gen2 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
I’ve had an Ideal Vogue 32max/gen2 system boiler to a Megaflo fitted a week and running it at Flow temp 73 degrees to getting a return temp of about 55 degrees C, I’m seeing the LCD screen saying the efficiency level is only 25-28%. Has anyone else seen such a low percentage? I know for a fact...
Replies
Views
Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest thermostats to a Worcester combi boiler. 1 Zone is radiators and the other is UFH, with pump on manifold Would be grateful to receive feedback. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an Ideal vogue 6years ago so it's generation 1 vogue c32, I also fitted a RF wireless controller (prt4) The reciever part plugs directly onto the boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was told that it was either one or the other, but baxi technical dept have said I can wire an opentherm controller alongside the ifos system. Boiler is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values, one near the manifold and the other on the radiator side. I will be using Nest 3rd gen thermostats to control both the upstairs radiators and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock